Cranes & Equipment
Sales | Service | Repairs | Installation
All Fassi cranes are covered by a specific "Parts &
Labor" warranty that guarantees total peace of mind
circumstances. Fassi's Total Quality philosophy
makes it possible to offer a guarantee that is
in its totality and reliability.
For all warranty inquiries, estimates and final
claims please include in your email subject line the
model and serial number of the crane.
Knuckleboom Crane Warranty:
• 12 Months Hydraulic Component Parts
• 12 Months Labor
• 36 Months Structural Components Parts
• 24 Months Structural With Grab Applications
Fassi replacement parts are warranted up to twelve
months from installation date; proof of invoice to
end-user is required. Labor not included.
1. Parts and components not supplied by FASSI.
2. The repair or replacement of any covered part if
a mechanical breakdown has not occurred.
3. Any breakdown due to physical damage or
4. Any breakdown due to overloading, misuse, abuse,
negligence, incompetence or lack of maintenance.
5. Any breakdown due to non-authorized alterations
6. Any breakdown due to fire, theft, vandalism,
riot, explosion, act of God, war or environmental
7. Hydraulic oil, filters, bushings, maintenance
parts or materials, wear items, boom slide surfaces,
failure due to excessive wear, shop supplies,
cleaners, miscellaneous expenses or taxes.
8. Any premium for overtime labor requested by
customer. Technician over-time, travel time or
9. Business interruptions, loss of sales and/or
profits, rental or substitute equipment,
transportation cost to
deliver equipment to/from repair facility, costs of
delay for any other special, indirect, incidental or
consequential losses, costs or damages.
10. Liability for or damage to property or injury or
death of any person arising out of the operation of
11. Any material subject to normal wear and tear
and/or deterioration to include but not limited to
seals and guide shoes.
12. Comebacks or failure from prior use of non
factory parts or incorrect diagnosis.
* Any other charges or associated costs considered
to be non-warranty related and/or
HOW TO SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM:
PICTURES MUST BE TAKEN OF THE WARRANTABLE DEFECT
Please send an email with
your pictures and estimate or invoice. Please make
sure to put the model and
serial number of the crane in the subject line.
Warranty claims should be submitted within 30 days
from the repair date.
Claims submitted after 90 days will not be accepted.
Please contact us for more information.
Call the Professsionals at Bison Cranes & Equipment: (716)
Let Bison Cranes & Equipment help
determine which crane is best for you.